Who we are and what we do:
Change Q Ltd was founded by Tina Antonio in 2001, originally under the name of Articulate. At that time we predominantly focused upon fundraising and communications. With a highly personalised and passionate approach we raised £millions and had the thrill of seeing incredible change programmes such as Open Up Music’s disability youth orchestra take off and of seeing new buildings such as the MS Therapy Centre, Penny Brohn Centre and Bristol Children’s Help Society ‘dorms’ complete.
Over the years we spent more and more time helping clients to develop their strategy and leadership as a vital first step in order to secure initial investment and to ensure the results which would sustain that support over the long term. In 2014 we took the step to re-launch as Change Q – a specialist not for profit sector strategy and leadership consultancy, dedicated to providing experienced and professionally qualified consultants who deliver organisational, programme, marketing and fundraising strategies and work to strengthen sector leadership and change management. We have particular specialisms in behavioural change at individual, organisational and community level and in helping organisations to manage complexity. Passionate about the third sector we are committed to helping and inspiring organisations to perform better, achieve greater impact and behave in sustainable ways.
How we work
- Consultancy, project management, mentoring and training
- Highly experienced and professionally qualified strategy and leadership consultants
- Specialist strategy and leadership tools and approaches tailored to the unique needs of the sector and of each organisation
- The expertise and experience to create effective and efficient solutions which help make consultancy accessible
- Working sensitively and participatively, bringing logic, creativity and sound experience to help develop our clients and the sector
Where we work
We are based in Bristol and work in London, Bristol, Somerset, Gloucestershire, Wiltshire, Devon, Dorset, Hampshire, Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Surrey, the Midlands & Wales.