- We have the expertise to deliver. ChangeQ’s team of consultants have proven expertise in their specialist disciplines, gained over many years leading teams successfully delivering similar projects for some of the UK’s top charities and companies.
- We understand the issues you face. Certain sectors, like the not for profit sector are highly specialist and require a different approach. ChangeQ provides specialist sector knowledge and skills to ensure that we maximise our effectiveness.
- We gain results. Three quarters of our work comes from referrals and repeat business from satisfied clients. We are enthusiastic and driven and have an excellent track record of achieving client’s goals – whether that’s defining an organisational strategy, successfully managing change or funding a multi-million pound capital project.
- We focus on your needs. We understand the processes and that’s important. It’s often what helps bring clarity. But we aren’t slaves to process and we’ll make sure that our approach suits your unique challenges, personality and budget.
- We’re realistic. Some of our key strengths are our experience and our ability to plan and think clearly. We use these to assess the opportunities and risks and to determine the most feasible approach for you. And if we don’t think we can help you we’ll just up and tell you.
- We’re just the right size. We’re not out to work with every organisation going. We’d rather work with a few, get to know them really well and work closely together to make the greatest impact we can. Our medium size ensures that all our clients get maximum attention and a highly individualised approach.
We add value. Skills transference is integral to our philosophy so the work we do with our clients often significantly benefits other aspects of their organisations.