What does it take to be a good charity leader?
Effective leadership in charities is easy to spot. The people who deliver the service are fired up and focused. The fundraisers are buzzing. Funders are inspired. People are proud of the difference they’re making. They’re pushing boundaries, getting better all the time. Different situations require different types of leadership and without effective leadership skills the best strategy in the world will fail. If your organisation is experiencing uncertainty in the face of change, loss of agility, performance issues, high churn, conflict or difficulties implementing change then Change Q’s specially trained consultants can help. Using our specially adapted third sector organisational development and leadership techniques we’ll help your leaders to bring together the key elements of the strategy, operating models and people into a clear impetus to achieve. Get in touch to find out how we can help you.
- Leadership consultancy
- Leader development workshops
- Developing learning organisations
- Mentoring for Chief Executives and departmental leaders to develop leadership capability and motivated teams
- Defining and communicating organisational strategy
- Change management planning and support